The college imparts instruction leading to Bachelors of Arts, Master of arts and Bachelor of education
Medium of instruction
. The college provides facilities for instruction in Hindi mediums in B.A., MA and BEd courses
General Rules of Admission/Re-admission
1. While admitting students weightage may be given for the marks secured in one or more individual subjects.The weightage given,if any ,will be duly notified by the college.
2. As the number of seats in each course of study is limited, the fulfilment of the minimum eligibility conditions will not necessarily entitle a student to claim admission in the college.
3. Admission to various courses will be made in accordance with the procedure laid down by the University
4. All applicants seeking admissions to this college should read the relevant Bulletin of informatio issued by the University .
5. Preliminary Application forms for admission to various courses will be accepted in the college on all working days between 10.00hrs and 13.00hrs. The last date for submission of application forms will notified separately by the University/College.
6. Admissions are made on the basis of merit and subject to the satisfaction of the Admission Commities of respective courses.The admission to a course is closed as soon as the seats are filled.
7. Those who are placed under compartment may be admitted 'provisionally'.They have to submit compartment examination result to the College office immediately on declaration of the result,failing which their Examination form will not be sent to the University.
8. At the time of admission the candidate should also fill the enrolment form of the University.
9. The University Examination form shall be filled by the students during Autumn Break Commencing from 1st October(subject to change by the University).
10.In case an applicant is selected for admission, original certificates alongwith one set of attested copies will have to be submitted alongwith the application form for admission.
11.Re-admission dates to respective courses will be notified by the college on the notice board.The closing dates of re-admission in the college, will be the same as notified by the University for fresh admission to various courses.
12.No individual information regarding admission will be sent. All announcements regarding admission to various courses will be displayed on the College Notice Board. Applicants should see the Notice Board for all information regarding admission from time to time.
13.Applicants admitted to the Colleges will have to deposit the prescribed dues within the period specified in the Notice of Admission. Failure to do so will automatically lead to cancellation of admission.
14.Candidates who are unable to complete or comply with the requirements for admission by the prescribed dates notified by the college, will lose their priority for admission.
15.The college does not admit the following candidates of students:
16.Those who have failed in a University Examination.
16.Those whose results are with held on account of use of unfair means in University Examinations.
17.Those who were declared eligible by the college to appear in the University Examination, but did not appear for the same for any reason whatsoever.
18.Who have passed the +2 examination before the year 2001.
19.However, the application of the following categories may be considered on individual merit.
20.The college reserves the right to refuse admission to any student without assigning any reason.
21.All admissions made by the Colleges shall be provisional and subject to the approval of the University.
22.Incomplete applications in any respect or if not accompanied with the required certificates in original with one set of attested copies of each certificate will not be ascertained.
23.Registration/admission sought on fake certificates/such as examination passed, marks obtained and subjects studied and passed, will stand cancelled as and when detected and the matter will be reported to the appropriate authorities for legal action.
Documents required at the time of admission
a. A character certificate from the Head of the institution last attended.
b. A certificate of date of birth (X class certificate) from the Board or authority concerned.
c. Provisional/Original certificate of the last examination passed.
d. A statement of marks obtained in each subject in the last examination passed.
e. Three recent passport size photographs.
f. Migration/leaving Certificate from the Board/School last attended in case the candidate belongs to a state other than U.P
g. A certificate from the school in case the candidate has passed Hindi up to 8th standard only.